Why choose OmniTier for my genomics analysis?
- On-premise analysis appliances provide lower cost analysis, greater control over patient data and large, data storage cost-savings.
- Supports Illumina, BGI, Oxford Nanopore Technology and PacBio sequencing.
- Two variant callers; higher quality, proprietary, Novos variant caller, as well as standard Broad Institute (GATK) variant caller; SNPs, indels, structural variants, copy number variants and mitochondrial. Identifies more true-positives and returns fewer false-positive variants.
- Reduces days of secondary analysis and variant interpretation into minutes through automation and AI technology.
- Built to scale, from analyzing a few exomes up to thousands of whole genomes. Your OmniTier infrastructure can scale up as your analytics volumes grow.
- End-to-end, easy to use, built-in analysis workflows. Designed for researchers, clinicians and bioinformaticians, rather than IT and software specialists.
- Targeting medium to high volume clinical research diagnostics and screening; for clinical research only now.
Analysis tools that all researchers, clinicians and bioinformaticians can agree on.